Previous Presentations (Partial List)
- Southern California Goods Movement Issues
- Global Supply Chain: Trends & Challenges
- Distribution Network Optimization Process
- Third-Party Logistics Outsourcing – Blueprint to Success
- What Industrial Real Estate Professionals Should Know about Logistics in Warehouse Site Selection Decisions
- The Colliding Worlds – Global Supply Chain Strategies & Southern California Goods Movement Infrastructure Challenges and Solutions
- Supply Chain Strategy and Management
Mr. DeCesare has 29 years of in-depth global supply chain experience and knowledge gained from his executive positions as Importer (Vice President – Logistics, Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A.), Third-Party Logistics Provider (President – W.W. Lynch Inc.) and Supply Chain Management Consultant (Principal – WCL Consulting). His consulting engagements have been in the following industries: Manufacturing – Consumer Goods: Apparel, Consumer Electronics, Footwear, Toys, Men’s/Women’s Wear, Third Party Logistics and Industrial Real Estate Development.
Mr. DeCesare received a Bachelors degree in Economics with minor in statistics from California State University – Long Beach and a Certificate in International Management from the American Graduate School of International Management – Thunderbird Program.